Minimum Contact, Maximum Hygiene
Before your arrival, we wanted to share what is required for a safe stay at our hotel.
As this pandemic has taught us
"Please think about others before yourself."
We intend for you to leave here as healthy as you arrived.
IT IS MANDATORY FOR ALL OUR GUESTS TO SHOW THEIR "HES CODES"
It is obligatory for guests to confirm the declaration "I have read and accept the following rules" in writing at the time of booking.
Mandatory Rules for Checking-in (16:00) and Checking-out (10:00)
- If a guest has arrived before you and is checking in, please wait in your car until asked to enter by the hotel attendant.
- The temperature of each guests is taken upon arrival. If any of the guests register temperatures that exceed the limit specified by the Ministry, they will not be allowed into the hotel and they will be directed to the nearest health care provider. During this process, all guests must wear a mask.
- Your room key has been disinfected and must only be used by you. During your stay, the key must not come into contact with your personal belongings. Please be careful when carrying the key inside the hotel.
- If you wish to make payments with a credit card, you must follow the instructions of the hotel staff who will process the payment.
- For hotel guests who have arrived from abroad or will be traveling abroad we have a special arrangement with the Biruni Diagnostic Laboratory which is approved by the Turkish Ministry of Health for the Covid-19 PCR test. The test would be carried out at the Hotel for a total fee of 250TL, including VAT.
Mandatory Rules while in the Room
- To maximize the effectiveness of the cleaning products used to disinfect the room, textile products should not touch any surfaces with which your shoes have come into contact. Therefore, avoid contact with the floor when using any provided textile products. These include pillows, piques, duvets, sheets, etc. Also, avoid placing the towels in the bathrooms on the floor with the exception of foot towels.
- It is important that you use the trash bags provided for the waste in your room and bathroom. If you have additional personal trash such as shoeboxes, gift boxes, bags, hygiene products, etc., please request extra trash bags. Keep all trash bags tied and do not leave them out in the open.
- The informational booklet usually found in your room has been removed to comply with the pandemic measures. Thank you for your sensitivity to the environment.
- During this time, we encourage as much natural ventilation as possible. The filters of your room's air conditioning system have always been cleaned routinely, however currently they are being cleaned even more frequently. Your air conditioning and television remotes have been disinfected specifically for your use.
- During your stay, a guest from outside your room is not allowed to visit you.
- The layout in the garden lawn complies with social distancing protocols. Please do not change this layout.
- Please inform the reception in advance if you do not want anyone to enter your room during your stay to perform the daily room cleaning. If you prefer, service can be limited to fresh towels.
Mandatory rules for Public Spaces and the Health Center
- Please keep the contact between your personal items and the hotel's sun loungers, cushions, seats, etc. to a minimum.
- Turkish Hamam service at the Health Center will be limited to 30 minutes and done by appointment only. There will be 60-minute interval between each appointment to allow for hygienic cleaning. We have received our certificate of approval by TÜV NORD, which is a requirement for Health Center operation.
Mandatory Rules for Restaurant Use
- The interior and exterior layouts of the restaurant comply with social distancing protocols. Please do not change this layout.
- We continue to provide single-use towels in our public restrooms. Additionally, you will find hand sanitation stations throughout the hotel. As our restaurant also serves guests from the outside, we recommend that you use the bathroom facilities in your own room should the need arise.
- The hotel management may close the public restrooms if they feel that the necessary hygiene protocols cannot be maintained.
- The use of masks in the restaurant's indoor areas is required. The hotel staff are authorized to warn any guest who does not wear a mask in these areas.
- In accordance with hygiene rules, each guest will receive a single-use menu or be provided with a QR Code to download the menu onto a smart phone.