The word guest is not a euphemism at Sumahan.
Afternoon tea, a snack to greet you off a late night plane, a cup of coffee if you choose to check your emails in the library (all rooms have internet access) - these are the sort of things we are delighted to offer not as an "extra" but as a matter of basic hospitality.
We will press a pleated skirt, find a guide who specialises in Byzantine mosaics or arrange an experienced driver to get you through a busy schedule of meetings- and do just about anything to make your stay a pleasant one.
Our newly opened restaurant offering a twist on contemporary Turkish and Mediterranean cuisine with "mezzes" and a unique dining experience with a view that has no equal. www.tapasuma.com
- Waterfront Terrace Restaurant with sea side terrace serving lunch, dinner and beverages.
(hamam, massage and exercise)
- Meeting Facilities
The meeting room, overlooking the Bosphorus is located on the main floor and comfortably accommodates up to 35 people.
- Scheduled complimentary launch transfer across the Bosphorus
- Hotel is handicapped accessible.
- 24 hour room and daily turndown services.
- Same day laundry and dry cleaning (Mon-Sat).
From / to airport transfer on request, rent a car, sightseeing city tour.
- All major credit cards accepted.